Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address. This information is collected when you sign up for our newsletter, make a purchase, or contact us through our website.
- Billing information: such as your credit card number and billing address. This information is collected when you make a purchase.
- Demographic information: such as your age, gender, and location. This information is collected through our website or when you provide it to us.
- Usage information: such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, and other technical information that helps us to operate and maintain our website and services. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request. This includes processing your orders, communicating with you about your orders, and providing customer support.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. We may send you marketing emails or other promotional materials, but you can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
- To personalize your experience on our website. We may use your information to show you products or services that we think you might be interested in or to personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website and services, including by analyzing usage data and identifying trends and patterns. We may use your information to better understand how our website and services are used and to make improvements to them.
- To comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to lawful requests and court orders. We may also use your information to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our rights and interests.
- To prevent fraud or other illegal activity. We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Service providers: such as web hosting providers, payment processors, and email marketing services. These third parties may have access to your personal information only as necessary to perform their functions.
- Law enforcement agencies and government authorities: if required by law or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights and interests, or prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
- Other third parties: with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information. You can request a copy of your personal information that we have collected.
- Correct your personal information. You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we have about you.
- Delete your personal information. You can request that we delete your personal information, except for information we are required to retain by law.
- Object to the processing of your personal information. You can object to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Withdraw your consent. If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact us at email@example.com.
Our website and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
Last updated: April 23, 2023